Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I still believe in my friends.

I am a bit behind on this, but a close imaginary friend of mine was injured -- pretty seriously -- on Election Night. I want to thank my imaginary little sister for looking for her (she was originally admitted to the hospital as a "Jane Doe"), and then for helping her and her family once she was found, and also for keeping me and her other imaginary friends up to date on how she is doing.

The internet is a funny thing, isn't it? I've never actually met G (the injured person), but I have known her for a long time. And I feel closer to her than I do to many people I know in the Not Imaginary world.

Anyway, nja, thanks for all you have done and continue to do. And, G, I miss you and can't wait to talk to you again.

1 comment:

Leila said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out, internet big bro. Here's hoping G is back to snarking it up in our fake little internet world soon.