Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who's that girl?

So, I went to go see Woody Allen's latest -- Vicky Christina Barcelona -- the other day. Now, sure, I was expecting to see a little eye candy (hello, Scarlett; hello Penelope). But I was totally not expecting to fall for the other woman. Wow. Rebecca Hall was simply amazing -- she stole the film as the endearingly confused Vicky (seen here with Javier Bardem, who was also amazing -- especially if you saw him play a very different character in No Country for Old Men).




Anyway, check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a better one (SFW):

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2006/10/23/bastardly-hot-or-not-rebecca-hall-the-prestige-premiere

Cute, and naughty in a girl-next-door sort of way, but she's no Scarlett. Scarlett's not a classic beauty, just "round" in all the right ways. I could actually want to cuddle with her. She looks so comfortable.

Jesus, did I say that? Cuddle?