Friday, November 27, 2009

When Black Friday comes

Howdy.

What have I been up to?

1. Well, I had a trial a couple of weeks ago. It was a bit of an unusual case for me in that I was not representing The Man. I won (of course!), though I didn't get the moon and the stars I pleaded for in closing, my eyes filled with tears and my voice thick with outrage. The Man is taking it up on appeal. A waste of time, I think -- the basis they are stating has a very high threshold. Whatever. I fricken beat them.

2. My trusty laptop had an unfortunate encounter with the laws of gravity. Sadly, the is one loss under the law that is Not Appealable. So, I bought a new one via eBay, and am very happy.

3. I had a pretty cool Halloween, which was quite unexpected.

4. Something bad happened. I won't post it here because of outability concerns (remember those?), but it sucked, albeit more for others than it did for me.

At any rate, my Thanksgiving Resolution is to write more, and since this is my outlet to the public (such as my reading public is -- hi, Mom!), this place will -- assuming the resolution is kept -- have a few more posts, which will come a little more often.

No comments: